Descrizione della società
Multinational hospitality company with 30+ hotels in Italy
Specifiche della posizione:
The Sales Manager will be based in the company local headquarters and will be responsible for the development of Business in the assigned area. He/she will manage the team of sales accounts and will be responsible to positively impact on the revenues.
Reports to: Sales Director
• Responsible for the P&L of the structures on the assigned territory
• Create the local budget / forecast according to hq management and the local assigned team
• Constant reporting to the Sales Director for monthly closings
• Manage, train and support the assigned team of Sales Accounts, that will be based both in the local headquarter and in hotels
• Organize and manage frequent Sales meetings with the assigned team
• Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours and site inspections.
• Assist in implementing special promotions relating to direct sales segments,
• Develop networking opportunities through active participation in community and professional associations, activities and events
• Previous experience as Sales Account / Area Manager / Sales Manager in hospitality companies / hotels
• 4+ years of effective selling activity
• Proven ability to help customers solve problems
• Desire and ability to work in fast-paced environment and be part of a high performance team
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work efficiently without supervision
• Ability to communicate clearly and collaboratively by phone/email to prospects and customers.
• Ability to communicate and create strong relationship with customers and potential clients
• Available to frequently travel in the assigned area