Descrizione della società
Italian Boutique Hotel based in Turin, both leisure and business
Specifiche della posizione:
The Hotel Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in all duties and functions required for efficient operation, will be responsible for the consistent delivery of the brand experience and achieving financial targets and business needs
Reports to: Hotel General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Lead, align and appropriately represent the spirit of hospitality
- Act as the lead for hotel operations in the absence of the GM and/or other department supervisors
- Support the GM with the hiring, training and development of hotel staff including through one-on-one coaching
- Assist the GM and sales team in achieving revenue and expense targets
- Identify and resolve all guest complaints and issues professionally, promptly and effectively through direct interactions, empowering staff and/or through available tools/resources
- Work with the GM to identify and address guest service opportunities and obstacles
- Ensure effective interdepartmental coordination in ways that enhance performance and morale
- Communicate the results of guest feedback/surveys to departments in a timely manner
• Minimum 5 years of prior hotel operations management experience.
• Supervisory experience required as mandatory.
• Previous experience as Function Manager (Guest Service, Rooms Division, F&B etc.).
• Able to work flexible schedule, including some evenings, weekends and holidays if needed
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Strong communication and time management skills.