Descrizione della società
International Hospitality company
Specifiche della posizione:
As a Director of Facility Operations, you will direct and oversee the property-level operations to ensure full functionality and safety of all facilities to protect and provide a high level of efficiency and well being of all owners, guests, and team members.
• Provide leadership and oversight of field operations to ensure compliance with design standards and quality assurance guidelines to maintain the owners and Board of Directors assets.
• Monitoring of the conditions of the property including buildings, amenities, and common land. To include HVAC, electrical, plumbing, elevators, equipment, and life safety systems.
• Create monitoring checks and balances systems to detect necessary repairs, efficiency of equipment, building responsibility, and departmental controls.
• Oversee maintenance for profit center with accurate supervision of work order control for interior units to include a program for HVAC prevention.
• Conduct property audits to assess maintenance programs and standards related to the properties, including, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and other related equipment.
• Negotiate contracts/bids for service agreements, regular projects, and capital projects to optimize product and service quality at the best possible quality and cost.
• Determine staffing needs and oversees recruiting, selecting, hiring, and training of team members.
• Monitor and evaluate team member performance
• Create annual departmental budget.
• Maintain accurate records for everything pertinent to the department operation.
• Serve as contact for reporting damage or loss to buildings and/or equipment and work to mitigate loss and expedite solutions.
The ideal candidate:
• Working knowledge of tools and procedures related to all maintenance and construction trade
• Min. 10 years supervisory and management experience
• Masters Degree or work related experience
• Ability to work under pressure
Availability to work during weekends and bank holidays, in case of need